Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yep, Saturday.

After such a looooong night, like the one I had yesterday (I arrived home at 6 a.m.) today I feel very tired. So I had a day very relaxed, just did nothing but read vogue, watched series (3 episodes of Friday night lights) and surfed the internet. My favourite web page (and the best one in the whole world wide) is polyvore.com.
For all of those who don't know it, it's a web page where you can create sets of fashion, art or home decor. It's like an easy photoshop where you can create outfits and people tell you their opinion, fave if they liked it etc.
Not only you see which are the most "in" trends in the moment but you also meet people from all over the world.

These are some of the latest sets I've made:

You used to make me happy


Pretend I'm ok


This is she


Items in this set:

It is so much fun! You can be very creative and express yourself. I just love it!

And now I'm going to cook my dinner...being an student is not always cool :P


Sylsil

x o x o

1 comment: