Thursday, September 17, 2009

First day of classes

Hello!!

I'm Sylsil and I'm 18 years old, and today I start the University.
Well, that's not exactly true, because I started on Monday, but it was the welcome for the fresh people (like mee) and so was Tuesday. There were conferences by teachers, by older students and more stuff. And I hate to say this (because I'm really excited about the university) but sometimes it was quiet boring...besides, I'm studying in Barcelona (yay!) but I'm not from here, and I don't know the language (apart from Spanish, here they also speak Catalan) so I didn't really understand everything. It is said that it's quiet easy to learn it if you speak French (what I do) and it's true that is a little similar, but sometimes I feel so lost... By the way, I'm sorry about my English. I know is not perfect, not even good, but I rather write in English than Spanish.

So I hope not to bored you too much with this blog. I had the idea of writting one because last week I saw Julie&Julia (nice movie btw). So, people who hasn't start the university yet will have an idea of what is it like.
I would like to stay a little more but my class it is at 3 p.m. 'till 9 p.m. So I must get ready!!

Monday outfit (first day at uni)



Flats: H&M
Jeans: H&M
T-shirt: ZARA
Bag: BERSHKA
Necklace: a gift from my french grandma
Bracelet: bought in Firence (Florencia) !!!

Good luck to all people who is starting a new life like me. Have a nice day!!

Sylsil

x o x o

1 comment: