Friday, September 18, 2009

No money in my pocket

Yesterday was so great!! I was supposed to have class from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. but the teacher made just a kind of presentation of the subject and let us leave at 4. The next class was at 6 and I was told I'll have this class on Tuesdays, so on Thursday I'll finish at 6. That gives me more time to get ready for the partys!! =)
Unfortunatley I didn't go to the party yerterday 'cause last Wednesday I went "shopping" (my friend did, I just looked, yes, really sad) in Barcelona with my new pair of ankle boot...and yesterday my feet hurted sooo bad!! But anyway, Here there are partys every Thursday, Friday and Saturday!! I'll have time :)

My intention is to post every day what I wear to class. But it is kind of sad, 'cause I have no clothes! I have to go to shopping tomorrow so that will change the things. Anyway, that's what I wore yesterday.




Sneakers: CONVERSE
Jeans: H&M
T-shirt: bought it in Rome!!
Belt: STRADIVARIUS
Necklace: gift from my friends
Bracelet: bought in Florence

I know is very simple but when you are a student, away from home, with no money in the pocket it's kinda hard to do it better...

Sylsil

x o x o

1 comment: