Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Changes

OK. This is not going to happen again. It's been 2 weeks since I last write. From now on, that's going to change. I decided to make some changes. Firts of all, I'm going to write in English and Spanish. I also aded a new counter, more specific so it's going to start from 0. And now I'm going to be here more often, with more time to read other blogs and stuff.
Now I have to go to class. I haven't go for 2 days, because I didn't feel really well. Actually, Monday I skip classes to go shopping with some friends who were in Barcelona, but yesterday I was ill. I still feeling awful, but I can't miss more classes so...
Tonight I will post a few pictures of what I bought the day before yesterday and I'll keep my promises, translating this into Spanish.

Have a nice day!!!

Sylsil

No comments:

Post a Comment