Monday, November 23, 2009

Freedom!!!

I am finally free!!! These days I haven't post anything 'cause I was very bussy doing works and styding, but this morning I finally finished a big one about the cold war.
I am singing too fast now, because tonigh I have to do another one of economy, but then I will be really free!! (for 3 days at least, and trust me, that's a lot!!)

So...there is a test I made the other day and I wanted to post it, because I was very "happy and excited" when the result came. It was funny.

It was a quiz of teenvogue.com about....





With a creative eye and a firm understanding of the fashion world, you would make a great stylist! If the thought of mixing flea market finds with couture gowns truly excites you, then perhaps you should consider pursuing a career in this fascinating field. As Teen Vogue stylist Aya T. Kanai describes it, "my job includes visiting various designers and showrooms to select clothing and meeting with photographers for the shoots that I am working on." Her advice to anyone looking to get started in the industry: "Intern! Show an interest in meeting people and in understanding what everyone does ... and you will succeed." To find out tips on how to score an internship at a place like Teen Vogue, check out The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion, available now wherever books are sold.


I would totally love this!! But I do know is really difficult to get there. Too many people for not too many jobs...dream is free!! :) By the moment I like what I am studying, so if I never get the chance to do that, I can always be a publisher or a PR! Which is not at all bad either :)

When I finish I'd love to do a master of organising fashion events...but I don't know. We will see.

Tomorrow more, and better!
 
Por fin sooy libreee!!! Estos dias no he estado por aqui porque estaba super liada haciendo un montón de trabajos pero por fin esta mañana he acabado uno que estaba haciendo sobre la Guerra Fría que me estaba volviendo locaaa!!!
En realidad estoy hablando demasiado rapido porque tengo que hacer para mañana otro trabajo de economia, pero este ya es más relajado, pero entonces seré realmente libre (hasta dentro de 3 dias jeje, pero eso ya es bastante)

El otro dia hice un test en teenvogue.com y tenia ganas de enseñaroslo porque el resultado me hizo ilusión jeje. Era sobre cual es tu trabajo soñado dentro del mundo de la moda y la respuesta fue estilistaa!!!!
La verdad es que me encantaría, pero se que es imposible. Hay demasiada gente y muy pocos trabajos!
Pero bueno, de momento me gusta lo que estoy estudiando, asi que si no lo consigo, siempre podré ser publicista o relaciones publicas (que tampoco esta nada mal ee :P) jeje

Me encantaria hacer un master de organizar eventos de moda o algo asi...nose, ya se vera!!

Mañana más y mejor!

x o x o

Sylsil

6 comments:

  1. hola wapa!!!

    pues nada ahora a recuperar tiempo pasado y a disfrutar!!

    bsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusta tu blog!
    me salió el mismo resultado en teenvogue!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylsil te deseo mucha suerte en tu futuro laboral!!! Lo importante es que seas feliz con lo que haces.

    Y que disfrutes tu tiempo libre!!

    elroperodepili

    ReplyDelete
  4. suerte en tu sueño!!! piensa ke no hay nada imposible ;)

    bessinessssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pues tengo un montón de buenas amigas de tu carrera que son super felices con sus actuales trabajos... así que...ánimo...
    Bss...

    ReplyDelete