Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not driving soon...

Hey there!

It's been a few days already since I last wrote because I had a car accident. I still don't feeling very well. I wear a cervical collar and I have to take muscular relaxant which lets me kind of drugged...so I think I'm not going to take driving lessons very soon...I actually passed the theoric test, but I'm going to wait a little to continue. Just a little bit scared, not big deal.

Apart from that I went to the cinema the other day to see, guess what "The September issue"



I totally loved it!! I knew I was before going but anyway. This movie it's just my dream. I know it's very difficult to get there, and lost of people have the same entusiasm I have, but there's no point on being hopeless right??

x o x o

Sylsil

1 comment: