Saturday, December 19, 2009

My nightmare came tru. Again. Internet is gone. Again. So, I had to come to the library to have it. Again.

First week of job. How was it?? Well, harder tan what I spect and was told, but I guess it’s because of the cold weather. 4 hours on the streets….frozen is not enought to describe how I finish…Anyway, I hope it will be worth it.

Now, like I write the other day, Chanel perfume’s advertisings.

Chanel nº 5, with Audrey Tautou. Amazing!




Chance Chanel, cute & pretty!



Coco madmoiselle, with Keira Knightley, and L.O.V.E. song, performed by Joss Stone




And some olds ones that I love!

Chanel nº 5 with Nicole Kidman and the stunning pink dress, directed by Baz Luhrman



And this one, with Estella Warren in a Little Red Ridding hood story




Mi pesadilla hecha realidad. Otra vez. Internet se ha ido. Otra vez. Asi que he tenido que venir a la biblioteca en su busca. Otra vez.

Mi primera semana de trabajo. Como ha ido? Bueno, pues más duro de lo que esperaba y me contaron, pero supongo que es por el frio que hace. 4 horas en la calle...helada no es suficiente para describir como acabo...De todas maneras espero que valga la pena.

Ahora, como escribí el otro dia, mis anuncios preferidos de perfumes de Chanel.

x o x o

Sylsil

1 comment:

  1. ami el de nicole kitman me enamoró ! Genial el post, un beso L

    ReplyDelete